Friday, November 6, 2009

Someting sparkly...



For a very long time now I have been in love with the moon and the stars. I love to read poems, stories, and folklore about these heavenly bodies. I also love to read scientific articles about them as well. And for a very long time, I have wanted a piece of jewelry that sparkled as brightly as the stars themselves.

While travelling to Maryland on business recently, I finally found a few pieces that I fell in love with. And of course, I could not decide which pendant necklace to get: the moon or the star. So, I decided to get them both. And of course, I had to get the star earrings. I reasoned that a girl can never have too much sparkle, especially when it comes to the moon and the stars.

So, if you see a little sparkle from across the room, it is only me. Of course, I could never compare with the light and brilliance of the moon and the stars themselves. God has done a fine job with his wonderful celestial creations. I am just happy that I can see them each day and night. And now I have captured them in a special way, to wear around my neck and to adorn my ears. I am very, very lucky.

No comments: