Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jazz serenade...


Well, spring is finally peeking out! These garden frogs are playing a tune to the small green shoots which will grow up to be tulips. If the rabbits leave them alone, I might get another photo once the flowers bloom.

Speaking of spring, I had a few days off from work and decided (on the spur of the moment) to reorganize my entire stash of yarn following a recent moth scare. What a big pile of fluff; I found stuff I had long forgotten about. Instead of keeping the yarn on shelves in the closet it has all been moved to two cedar chests. I think it is time to suggest to the knitting group that perhaps a yarn swap would be a good idea.

Of course, all of the spring cleaning is merely a diversion because what really needs attention are my studies and I am getting behind on several important projects and way behind on the readings. But, at least spring is here and my stash is (mostly) organized.

No comments: